And it begins. Friday the World Cup of soccer began. I am of course hoping that the US will make a brave appearence and win the cup. However if I was betting money it wouldn't be on them. So far I have watched at least part of each game. I know I won't be able to keep up the pace, but I will enjoy trying. Brad lucky for him had missed most of the games as a live game in Germany plays here before he gets home from work. But I guess with all the stress he doesn't need to be watching soccer with me. but I am definalty enjoying it.

Comments

Tami said…
I rarely watch any sport on TV. Unless it's the Olympics ...
Tami said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellice said…
I enjoy the olympics but I love World cup
Anonymous said…
You know what? Kenneth and I were discussing this yesterday...I'm not sure the US needs to win at soccer. Heck, most of the world already hates us, if we beat everybody at soccer noone would want to play with us anymore. Losing is just good foreign policy. (teehee!)
Ellice said…
Well they lost so that works out well, for you theory.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity