Joel's big day





Well I didn't get asked to sing, I wasn't in the wedding party, hell I wasn't even in half the family pictures but it wasn't my day it was joels. so even if Joel doesn't love me I had fun. THe wedding was pretty. I ncluded the one of Evan tieing Brad's Tie. Since either Brad or I took all of these pictures there are no pictures of brad, so when the family sends theres along i will add on of my hubby and I.

Comments

Anonymous said…
okay good, cuz I was wondering why you (in your new, stunning bod) were strangely absent.
Anonymous said…
It really is a sexy bod...you'll be proud of her!
Anonymous said…
By the way...Is your dad gonna publish a link to family shots like he did of your wedding? I wanna see the pics, since I couldn't be there.
Ellice said…
I am pretty sure he will do it once he is back at joels. They took nanny home after the wedding so they won't be back in Town until late monday afternoon
Anonymous said…
And then what happened in Ellice's life?
Ellice said…
Then Ellice went on Vacation. and didn't check her blog or talk to anyone but her husband
Anonymous said…
oh, yeah...i forgot! now you can tell us all about it (well, not QUITE all)

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity