New Part time work


Okay the picture is to discribe my day thursday. I fell down the stairs at our apartment and either sprained or broke my toe. It doesn't hurt ecxcept when I bend it or put pressure on it. I can still walk and work out and all that jazz so it is not too bad, but it does hurt.

I also started a new part time job yesterday. I am working as a nanny. I watch three kids, ages 15 months to 7 years, for seven or eight hours a day, two or three days a week. It is pretty cool. We were stressing over where the money from the summer was going to come from, and God provided he found me a job that allows me to still do the things I need to and yet earn the money I need to. GOD IS GREAT.

Anyway I think I should feeb my husband breakfast soon, he gets cranky when he doesn't eat regularly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope you enjoy the munchkins. I am kind of going to be a nanny this summer, too. I'll be watching Kimmy for most of the summer. But mom can't afford to pay me, so she is going to do five loads of laundry for me a week. Which I feel really bad about, but if I don't let her, she'll get upset and take Kimmy to Helen instead which ends up costing her money she seriously doesn't have! So, free laundry service, kind of neat, and Kimmy on her own is actually rather enjoyable. Pair her with her sister--not so much.
Tami said…
I'm sorry you hurt your toe, but I love the graphic :)

The part time job sounds perfect!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity