Wonderful husband


So I was getting in the car after class last night and my husband says. "sweety the DVD player is not working right." So I start to panic, I mean we watch DVDs all the time what are we going to do we don't have the money to get a new one. He assures me that I shoudl come home and see what it is doing. We get home and I go in and he turns it on, and says "look it is playing a DVD we don't even have" and there it was Dharma and Greg playing on our DVD player. He knows home much I love that show and decided to pick it up for me on sale at Wal-mart while I was in class.

We love the show because though on a slightly less exagerated scale we understnad. Dharma is a little weird, wild, excentric. Greg is straight laced, responsible. He keeps things going well, and she keeps him having some fun. And then their parents. Dharma's are definaly odd, and gregs are alittle more traditional. And we jsut get it. We had both our parents over the other day and while they get along they are definaly differnen from each other. Any way. My husnad has been wonderful this week. Taking care of Evan, my youngest brother, shoping, being social, being nice, and not giving me a hard time for all the stuff we have on our plates right now. It has been great, and then he buys me a gift. I jsut wanted to brag on him so he knows that I see how wonderful he is being. It means a lot to me cause I ahve been stressed lately and he is reallying making things better.

Comments

Tami said…
Kevin and I feel this way about the show "Mad About You".
You're right, this was very sweet of Brad and I like the sneaky way he gave it to you!
Anonymous said…
*gag, gag, gag*

That being said, if a husband is good for DVDs, maybe I should get one. (Hmmm, do I mean husband, or DVD?) And yes, Dharma and Greg does sum you up rather well; never would have thought of it, but you did, and you should know.

Have fun with the 'rents and stuff...when are you coming to see me? cuz it's your turn!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity