
Monday: School, dinner, class
Tuesday: School, Meeting, detention, dinner in class
Wednesday: school, WW (-2), dinner with parents, choir
Thursday: School, after school meetings, home, dinner, Survivor
Friday: School, home, pick up brothers, drive to Lexington, dinner, then we went to the book store to see Terry Brooks talk about his new book. It was really neat. Then when we were getting our books signed he asked me how I pronouced my name, then set the postit off by itself and said "well you never know where that will turn up." I thought that was pretty cool.

Saturday: we went to the Ohio Ren festival and I spent all the money I made making quills this summer it was alot fun. We took Brittany and David our new couple freinds from church. They are firends that Brad and I made together, not ones we pulled it from his or my side when we got married. My parents went to it was alot of fun. I will have more pictures once Dad gets back from his retreat and up loads some of the gazillion pictures he took.
Sunday: Sunday school, church, lunch, Bunco, grocery shopping, cleaning, posting and then relaxing.
Comments
AS for the weight loss. I blew it when I pretty much ate what ever I wanted to this weekend. and now I have about 3 lbs I need to lose before I weigh in WEd or it is going to be bad. 3lbs would put me at or right around where I was last week. but we shall see. I am only about 12 lbs from my goal, but it might be hard to get there.