one of those weeks

I know it has been a while since I posted. Life around her has been a little hectic. But things are settling down. I finished taking my last praxis so as long as I pass all my classes this semester I will be finished. I will be ready to start next year it a Rank II and a pay increase, which will be very nice. Well I think I am going to go enjoy my evening and then watch American Idol followed by a new show called Wedding Bells. Then I will sleep and start the whole next day over agian. Continue to pray for my attitued it is hard to be up when everyone seems so down.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are usually one of the most happy people in my life. I'm praying that you get that fabulous zest for life back in a hurry. Nanny

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity