Noah Atticus
Okay, so first off I am not sure if I spelled Atticus, Atickas, right. I didn't pick it. Actually I had to ask Brad how to spell it which is pretty said. I apologize to chuck And Dora for most likly slaughtering the spelling, but no one ever said I could spell.
So Chuck called us monday night to tell us that he and Dora had welcomed little Noah into the world. They went in for an check up and the Dr. said, he is breech we need to do this now.. and they did. One C-section and a couple hours later the bouncing 6lbs 15 oz, 20 inch little boy was here.
Brad and I went to see him Tuesday night. As you can see from the pictures I am working on brad. Getting him ready to hold babies and not be quite so scared they will break if he breathes wrong.
Comments
p.s. And I'd better be one of the first you say it to!