Best Friday in a long time



So my day started off just a little rough. Lets just say I was running a little late. Anyway... School went well, and then Brad picked me up. Well he was all smilie and I was like "What?" and he kept changing the subject, and driving down the wrong street. I was very confused. Then he pulled into the park, and asked me to get something out of the Trunk. When I opened the trunk he had a picnic for me. True it was a mens picnic, meaning little Ceasers pizza, crazy bread, and wings, with a few napkins and a bottled water.

Anyway after a deligtful picnic, we rush home for Softball practice, and it is cancelled. Too much rain, so then We get dressed go pick up my chocolate that evan brought back from Vienna with him, and head to Lexington where we get great seats to the New Spider-Man 3, first show that we tried to see. THe movie was way cool, spectacular even. We were both trilled, and my reward points got us a free soda... so another plus. Then we leave there and go and get ice cream, which I have been craving for weeks now. Life is definatly good.. and there are only 12 days of school left.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, to be so lucky. Happily married, good movie, 12 days...I've got 23.
Tami said…
I'm impressed with Brad. Maybe you should keep him ;)
Ellice said…
I think I will hang on to him for a while. He is definatly worth it.
Anonymous said…
What now...10 days?
Ellice said…
11, monday was portfolio day.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity