FREEDOM.....I am free. Today was our last day with students and we made it. NO one closed all the lockers as they left, no one set off the fire alarm, and no one started the food fight they threatened, and we only had one fight. So all in all I want to say today was a success.. and the year is over. I have to go in tomorrow and clean out my desk but other than that I am done.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just one favor...until I share your joy (which is in 9 school days, or 2 weeks from today), if you see me online in the morning, don't rub it in. I shall be rushing off...to my doom.

9 days, she sighed.

Hey, now you can start writing!
Ellice said…
Now I can go on our first real vacation..We are going to Myrle beach for a week.. I am so excited.
Anonymous said…
When do you depart and return so I know not to disturb the shagfest?
Tami said…
No summer school classes for you or Brad, huh! Have fun :)
Anonymous said…
The lack of response answers my previous question. Hope it was fun!
(5 days left!)
Ellice said…
We get back from Vacation on Sunday the 3rd.
Anonymous said…
How was it?

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity