Mother's day and a crazy week




Lets see the last time I posted was friday of last week.. so let me catch you up witht eh highlights


Saturday: Brad's parents had a Derby day cook out for their sunday school and brad and I went to offer support. we stayed there until really late

Sunday: got up early cause we forgot we had breakfast for SS went to early church. Then went to lunch with hsi parents and on to a Gullett family Specail. This is much like a chick Family special .. we all get a time to show up.. we get there.. and about 15 mins later more people start to show up. and then last is the person who set it up.. then we all stand around because nobody really knows what we are doing.. then we all go take a bunch of pictures.. Then after a sunburn for me and brad we went home.


Brad had finals this week so he was pretty stressed. We did portfolio grading on Monday for me which is very stressful. Then four days of school that were wild. The kids all know summer is coming and they are ready. Wed. Night we went to see SPiderman three with Joel, Sonya, Evan and Sarah, which was alot of fun. Friday night we had a softball game.. at whcih our team did much better, I am getting better each week. Then Saturday we had games at home then we went to a ledgends game at Applebees park in Lexginton with brad's parents it was alot of fun.


Today is mother's day and I am very greatful that I have such a wonderful mother and Mother-in-law. My mother and I have gotten along great and my mother-inlwa is so sweet. I really did luck out.


Comments

Tami said…
I love the photos. Everyone looks great!
Anonymous said…
What are they from?

And how many days left, now? We're down to 16!
Ellice said…
The pictures in the white shirts are from the family photo shoot. The one of my parents is from some Castle in Vienna.

6 days.. only 6 days.
Anonymous said…
which one is your mother???the one with the hat or the paws?
Ellice said…
The one with the paws of course.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity