Week of June 18th thru 24
Monday- I walked with Jennifer in the morning, then came home cleaned, ate lunch, went to the gym and walked and swam with Brad, then ate dinner watched movies at home.
Tuesday- See Monday. It was about the same
Wednesday- No walk with Jennifer as she was out of town. then in the afternoon, Brad and I went to see Nancy Drew. It was a really cute movie, clean family fun. I loved the way they kind of made fun of hte books and how perfect she always seemed to be. the gym and home
Thursday- Met with my mentee for lunch. then back ot hte regularly scheduled day.
Friday- Got up walked at gym, Showered, got brad's allergry shot, grocery shopped, weight watchers (-1.4 over all so that is a -2.8 from last week). Lunch at hooters, I really like their wings and burgers. Then we went to see Evan Almighty. It was a good clean family movie. It didn't have hte sexual undertones that Bruce Almighty had. Of course my favorite part was when the main character complains to God that he is messing up his plans and God just stands there and laughs. Like paster Bill says all our plans are plan B. We need to see God if we want plan A. Then we had two softball games. I played all of both as they needed girls. I was so tired when I got home I was almost sick to my stomach. I went to bed.
Saturday- Got up picked up, breakfast, and taped stargate, then some cleaning while evan did is landry, swumg by the Gym to see if the Karate class they offer is kids or adults. Turns out it is adults so we are thinking about that. then lunch and stargate atlantiswent to the pool with the Maucks. Then they came over for dinner and games. We played Munckin, we bought hte expansion pack, then we played settlers of Catan, which was pretty fun as well.
Sunday- Sunday school, Church, a small emotinal break down, then we went to Mike and Sonya's for a cook out and got to see all the winchester gang. Then we came home and watched the end of hte second starwars. Brad is on a starwars kick and since I haven't watched them ain a few years I was like.. what hte heck lets go.
Tuesday- See Monday. It was about the same
Wednesday- No walk with Jennifer as she was out of town. then in the afternoon, Brad and I went to see Nancy Drew. It was a really cute movie, clean family fun. I loved the way they kind of made fun of hte books and how perfect she always seemed to be. the gym and home
Thursday- Met with my mentee for lunch. then back ot hte regularly scheduled day.
Friday- Got up walked at gym, Showered, got brad's allergry shot, grocery shopped, weight watchers (-1.4 over all so that is a -2.8 from last week). Lunch at hooters, I really like their wings and burgers. Then we went to see Evan Almighty. It was a good clean family movie. It didn't have hte sexual undertones that Bruce Almighty had. Of course my favorite part was when the main character complains to God that he is messing up his plans and God just stands there and laughs. Like paster Bill says all our plans are plan B. We need to see God if we want plan A. Then we had two softball games. I played all of both as they needed girls. I was so tired when I got home I was almost sick to my stomach. I went to bed.
Saturday- Got up picked up, breakfast, and taped stargate, then some cleaning while evan did is landry, swumg by the Gym to see if the Karate class they offer is kids or adults. Turns out it is adults so we are thinking about that. then lunch and stargate atlantiswent to the pool with the Maucks. Then they came over for dinner and games. We played Munckin, we bought hte expansion pack, then we played settlers of Catan, which was pretty fun as well.
Sunday- Sunday school, Church, a small emotinal break down, then we went to Mike and Sonya's for a cook out and got to see all the winchester gang. Then we came home and watched the end of hte second starwars. Brad is on a starwars kick and since I haven't watched them ain a few years I was like.. what hte heck lets go.
Comments
and thank you for watching with me.