July 30- June 5
Monday- Well It is officail Brad has a caught a nasty cold from VBS. We took him to the Doctor for some antibiodic and some codine laced Cough syrup. (Yeah for medicice) I guess it is a good thing as our Insurance runs out on the 31st. So we went grocery shopping, the Dr. I walked with Jennifer, Then wallowed in our sickness. I have it too but not as bad as brad. Oh I had bible study. Which was a nice uplifting break. ( I want to take this moment to thank teh girls that come to bible study and offer so much support to each other).Tuesday- Feeling worse. Walk with Jenn, Wal-mart for the last medicines before hte end, went to Cici's, got together with Joel, Sonya, James and Evan. James is in for a couple of days before he gets shipped overseas.
Wednesday- Still feel worse. Walked with Jenn, Lunch with Brittany, Get called to an intervew.. Fly to lexington to make it. Intervew goes great. Said they would call soon. THink this is it God is ready to give me a job.. come home have dinner with James and Evan.. Made james Lasagna, get our chuch picture taken. Play games with Evan after James leaves to see his latest girl.
Thrusday- No call. (To save you the suspense they called Monday, which i don't count as soon, to say no you were not what we were looking for). Cleaned, was very sick. Thsi was the worse day.. Brad ordered take out cause we were too sick to eat. Went to see the simpson movie. It was a longer version of hte show. Enjoyable but not anything to write home about. 
Friday- (No Call)Got up went to WW( It was horrible don't ask) Rushed to see Borne Ultimatum. It was moved back. Had to wait 45 mins. Borne was okay. I felt like they could have combined all three movies into two. If you read the first book. the three movies jsut covered that.. so I don't think it warrented 6 hours.
Saturday- (No Call) Went to Kings Island with Brittany and David. We had a blast. I think Brad and I wore them out. We stayed til the park clsoed. We saw the fireworks rode all the rides. by the way we rode the beast at night for the first time. It was way better than riding it during hte day. We also saved it for last so after it beats the crap out of
you.. you can go home and don't have to suffer all day.
Sunday- (No Call) We didn't make it to SS, but brad was feeling guilty since we missed last week and we went to church.. He was cranky tired and MR gloom, everything was bad. I was cranky and tired and very short with everyone. (SOrry Evan). So we came home ate, and went to bed.. were we slept most of the day
Comments
I hope you are both feeling better now.