Sept. 17 - Sept. 23
Monday- School, home, and then I instituted the new policy of nap. I came home nap.. brad woke me up, and then we ate dinner and went for our walk. then came home and watched some TV and went to bed at a decent time. It was great.
Tuesday- School, Home, nap, this time I slept way too long. didn't get up until 5:15 and then I had a really bad headache. so instead of walking we watched TV.
Wednesday- School, Home, nap, then to church for dinner, then women's bible study, then choir, then to the Y to walk. We are getting close to our goal. We have 75/100 miles completed. Then we get cool T-Shirts that say we walked 100 miles that we can wear. I am looking forward to that.
Thursday- school, nap, then I took brad to class, and came home for bible study. Lee Dale showed up. We had a great chance to chat, and talk about how things were going in life. It was nice to get the chance to just relax and talk a few things out. The lack of work stress, has left me kind of at loose strings. I am trying to figure out what I am doing with what. I just don't know how to not be at least a little busy.
Friday- Brad subbed. I worked, then we came home. We were going to run out to the grocery store but through a mix up Brittany and David came early. So we scrapped the grocery store, went to Toxic Hell got some tacos and then played games. Brittany won at Risk, Sheer dumb luck. Actually she took me out real early.. and said "Oh I didn't realize that woudl kill you." then brad and David spent so much time watching each other that they kind of forgot brit and she came back and won. A wise plan by my husband set a ten turn limit. Which meant I didn't have to watch forever and not get to play. Then we played Spades and Brad and I won.
Saturday- The guys came over for games. it was a great day. We got alot accomplished and played until 8 at night. Brad and I took a shower and then headed to the grocery store. We needed some necessities and couldn't put it off another day. Then we came home and Brad watched the UK vs. Arkansas game. WE won but it was a hard fought victory that required much yelling, remote tossing, and bed banging on brad part and kept both of us up quite late. Sunday- Got up early, watched Suvivor on webcast, then went to SS and Church. I have to admit for somereason today I completely missed the sermon I guess I was just distracted or tired. Then we came home, I talked to my mom on-line, which was nice as we had not gotten a chance to connect in a few weeks. Brad went out and got lunch. Then we went to our first Volleybally practice. It was great. We played for hour and half straight. I was tired, brad was smelly :) . then we came home took a nap. Andi came over and had dinner with me. BRad got up
and ate and we watched Flash Gordan Which I woudl recommend great show. , and then Joel and Sonya came over for a game of spades and to catch up. They are having a boy. His name is Hayden Blakely. So that is cool. They seem to be doing well. Still looking for a bigger aparment and getting use to the idea that a baby is on the way.
and ate and we watched Flash Gordan Which I woudl recommend great show. , and then Joel and Sonya came over for a game of spades and to catch up. They are having a boy. His name is Hayden Blakely. So that is cool. They seem to be doing well. Still looking for a bigger aparment and getting use to the idea that a baby is on the way.
Comments
Nap: So if I called tonight on my way home from rehearsal (9:30-10:00 for you), you'd still be awake? It takes me about 25 minutes to drive home.
Walk: Yay, you!
Lack of stress: Same here. 2nd year is much less stress than 1st, so I was at rather loose ends. So I auditioned for a play and plan to get involved in some classes and stuff - isn't it nice being able to have a life outside of work?
Weekend: Sounds fun!