a tried week
Okay I don't really have time for a long post. Which most of you will appreciate bacause you don't like to read, read, read, and then read somemore just to find out what I did with my week.
In over veiw..
We had a Dr. Appoint monday for Brad (Asthma looks fine)
One on Tuesday for me (resulting in blob pictures and being told I look fine) then two volleyball games.
Wed we had church, then came home and tried to sleep.
Thrusday- brad skipped class, no one showed up for bible study, so we watched TV and went to bed really early in an attempt to not be tired on Friday.
Friday- still tried (Being in this stage of pregnancy is like having mono, you are tired all the time.) Went to dinner, got brad new shoes, got some minitures, and then went home, and then went to bed.
Saturday- Played all day with the guys, then went to dinner, went grocery shopping, came home made quiche for sunday, went to bed.
Sunday- ss. church, taught Andi to make beef and brocolli, then took a five hour nap, got up cut brad's hair, and went back to bed.. Do we see a theame here. I am exahusted. I don't feel like doing much cause all I want to do is sleep. Oh well it won't last for ever. THe dr said maybe 3 more weeks or so.. which is just enough time to wear me out before christmas.. Oh well Iguess it is a small price to pay.
In over veiw..
We had a Dr. Appoint monday for Brad (Asthma looks fine)
One on Tuesday for me (resulting in blob pictures and being told I look fine) then two volleyball games.
Wed we had church, then came home and tried to sleep.
Thrusday- brad skipped class, no one showed up for bible study, so we watched TV and went to bed really early in an attempt to not be tired on Friday.
Friday- still tried (Being in this stage of pregnancy is like having mono, you are tired all the time.) Went to dinner, got brad new shoes, got some minitures, and then went home, and then went to bed.
Saturday- Played all day with the guys, then went to dinner, went grocery shopping, came home made quiche for sunday, went to bed.
Sunday- ss. church, taught Andi to make beef and brocolli, then took a five hour nap, got up cut brad's hair, and went back to bed.. Do we see a theame here. I am exahusted. I don't feel like doing much cause all I want to do is sleep. Oh well it won't last for ever. THe dr said maybe 3 more weeks or so.. which is just enough time to wear me out before christmas.. Oh well Iguess it is a small price to pay.
Comments
I'm sorry you are so tired, but at least you are trying to take naps :)
And it sounds like even tho you need to eat regularly, you're not constantly nauseous, so that's a small blessing!
As for Volleyball I only have three weeks left (the dr said it was okay) and being church volleyball I have only gotten hit in the stomach once in five years and it wasn't hard.. so I amnot horribly worried.