Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas


Okay the Christmas season is finally winding down. Friday, being crazy and all we went christmas shopping. Which we did finally accomplish (we even went to the lexington mall, which may or may not have been a good idea.) while we were there I made some very mean comments about a certian UK famous basketball player. Brad wanted to buy this picture of him shoting for the baby's room, and IW as like "dude look at all that underarm hair just hanging out htere. I don't wnat that in a baby's room." brad made fun of me for making fun of a UK player. We turned around and I said "hey who is that guy signing picutres.." and brad after getting his voice back said "Cameron mills." So then we bought another picture with him shooting and no underarm hair, that he signed for us.


After the shopping we had dinner at Carinos and then went to see National Treasure 2. I give it two thumbs up. Very fun. Much like the first one.


Saturday, we cleaned and tried to get ready for christmas. I also baked several loafs of Mom's apple bread to give away as gifts.


Sunday, I taught sunday school, then we had church. Then andi came over. Then I took a nap. I love naps.


Monday- Got up, relaxed. then I made my contribution for the GUllett family christmas eve party. We went to hte candlelight service at our church. It was really cool. Andi did a sign language peice that almost made me cry (okay I teared up a little). Then we went to Harry and Juanita's for a while. one of hte Aunts brought her dog, so Brad had problems with his allergies. and somoeone went out in the garage to smoke and left the door open so then we were bothing having problems. Any way the food was very fattening. We got a bunch of clothes that don't fit. But one uncle did give us a wal-mart gift card so yeah for them. After that we went home. watched a little of the Muppet Christmas carol, until I fell into a fitful sleep.


Like usual I could not sleep well. I was so excited about christmas. I did however stay in bed until it was a decent hour before I got up. Anyway we got up I made waffles and sausage for brad for christmas.. casue that is what you do you make waffles. Brad picked StarTrek to watch with breakfast ("it is very christmasy, he said). Then we .. relaxed. then took a shwoer. Evan showed up, I made him a waffle. Then we talked to mom and Dad on the phone for a bout a 1/2 hour. Then went to Brad's parents for christmas lunch. It was very good, I think I maight have eatten to much. Anyway. Then we opened presents. I got two movies, I really wanted, and a set of books I have wanted to read. I got gloves, and a couple other things. Evan gave me chicken soup for the new mom's soul, so I am looking forward to reading that. It was alot of fun. Afterwards we watched a bunch of videos on You-Tube. Then went and saw the new house his parents want to buy. It was fun. Then we came home and rested. After som reseting brad talked me into playing his new X-men fighing game. I played til it was tied then stoped. It was fun, but I am only a button massher so eventually I alwasy lose. we watched a few more thigns. then I went to bed. All in all a great christmas season. And next year we get to share it with a little one.




Comments

Tami said…
First off, you make a very attractive pregnant woman. It looks as though you had a fun time. I know it can be stressful, but watching videos on You Tube can help. We did that yesterday too!
Are Brad’s parents looking to downsize? Their house looks very well kept with plenty of space. Maybe a new pair of Gullett’s need to move into the house! Ha! Ha!
Anonymous said…
Have you watched "Achmed the Dead Terrorist?" That's my new favorite YouTube video. I want to teach Sunny to say "Silence! I kill you!"
Ellice said…
I am not the You-tuber that brad or his dad are. As for moving in with my in-laws, as nice as they are I don't think so. I wouldn't move in with my parents either mind you.

The new house would only be a little smaller than they one they have now, they really don't need two floors and three bedrooms with just the two of them. So they are looking for someting that still has extra rooms but not quite as much spaace to clean and dust.
Tami said…
Oh no! I was meaning that you and Brad could move in when they move OUT!! That way, you, Brad, and baby would have a big place :)
Ellice said…
yeah we couldn't afford that house, even if we both ahd full time teaching jobs. We are going to have to start with something a little smaller. More our style. When we get around to buy a house. until them our aprtment is great.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity