boring week
Well this has been a pretty boring full week. It was filled with little things and nothing major. Friday we came homeafter dinner at Outback (by the way I am craving steak right now), watched TV and relaxed.
Saturday- we got up really late, I cleaned for a little while then we ate lunch (left over outback) then went o lexington to watch the new movie "in the name of hte King" if you like fantasy movies you would enjoy this one. Very predictable, but way loads of fun. and Jason Statom, while a man of few words makes a good action hero. It was alot of fun. Then we came home.
Sunday- Sunday school, Church, Lunch (Long johns) then home. I suddenly felt like I had run a maraton and so I stayed in bed all afternoon while brad took care of me and cooked dinner.
Monday- School, Academic Team, home for dinner of Chicken Nuggets and Fries, then I went to bed at 5:30. I woke up around 8 or so, watched an hour or so of TV and went back to sleep, and slept through til morning.
Tuesday- We got up headed to school, and then sat in the car at an aceddent for 45 minutes on boonesboro, because while they didn't feel there had been enough snow to cancell school the road was covered in snow and ice and people were sliding all over the place. So I was late to school and you know when you start your school day late it just seems like you are behind all day. then we went to dinner and I was going to go grocery shopping and brad to class, but I got to wal-mart and realized I had his backpack so I had to go back. So grocery shopping will have to wait. then VOlleyball practice, where we had a very poor showing of people. I also dropped off a some DVDs for Sonya to watch as she is not on bed rest. her baby is due the 13th of Feb. SO anytime now.
Wednesday- long day at school all the teachers seemed stressed. But I think that is just the weather. then home, to the book store for brad's college books, then to church for dinner. then to my class on Conversation peace. I am really enjoying this class although it does tackle some topics I know I have avoided for some time.. like gossip. :0 Oh well. I am enjoying it.
Thrusday- we prayed for a snow day but as of 5:40 there wasn't enough snow.. but more schools keep calling.. so I can hope that by the time I get out of the shower I can go back to bed.. (it is a thin hope cause clark co. doesn't like to call off school.)
Saturday- we got up really late, I cleaned for a little while then we ate lunch (left over outback) then went o lexington to watch the new movie "in the name of hte King" if you like fantasy movies you would enjoy this one. Very predictable, but way loads of fun. and Jason Statom, while a man of few words makes a good action hero. It was alot of fun. Then we came home.
Sunday- Sunday school, Church, Lunch (Long johns) then home. I suddenly felt like I had run a maraton and so I stayed in bed all afternoon while brad took care of me and cooked dinner.
Monday- School, Academic Team, home for dinner of Chicken Nuggets and Fries, then I went to bed at 5:30. I woke up around 8 or so, watched an hour or so of TV and went back to sleep, and slept through til morning.
Tuesday- We got up headed to school, and then sat in the car at an aceddent for 45 minutes on boonesboro, because while they didn't feel there had been enough snow to cancell school the road was covered in snow and ice and people were sliding all over the place. So I was late to school and you know when you start your school day late it just seems like you are behind all day. then we went to dinner and I was going to go grocery shopping and brad to class, but I got to wal-mart and realized I had his backpack so I had to go back. So grocery shopping will have to wait. then VOlleyball practice, where we had a very poor showing of people. I also dropped off a some DVDs for Sonya to watch as she is not on bed rest. her baby is due the 13th of Feb. SO anytime now.
Wednesday- long day at school all the teachers seemed stressed. But I think that is just the weather. then home, to the book store for brad's college books, then to church for dinner. then to my class on Conversation peace. I am really enjoying this class although it does tackle some topics I know I have avoided for some time.. like gossip. :0 Oh well. I am enjoying it.
Thrusday- we prayed for a snow day but as of 5:40 there wasn't enough snow.. but more schools keep calling.. so I can hope that by the time I get out of the shower I can go back to bed.. (it is a thin hope cause clark co. doesn't like to call off school.)
Comments
Hearing about the accidents on Boonesboro Road makes me glad we missed it!