Okay so you probably already saw the baby pictures. I am so proud of Joel and Sonya, they did good.


Satruday- We went to David's brithday party at the MExican resturant. IT was way fun. THen we went back and played games for a while.


Sunday- it was 4 degrees in teh morning. Not much fun. After church we went to Brad's parents for a delicious lunch of pot roast. then went home. Brad did homework and took a nap, while I took down the christmas decoratiosn and watched the patriots game. we watched a movie. IT was a nice relaxing day.


Monday- MLK, We cleaned a little, then wewent grocery shopping. Then we went to lexington and bought a crib. Of course it is still in the box so no picture yet. I will try to get one as soon as we put it together. We had to wait a really long time at Baby r' us, so I was exhaused and tired when we got home. Joel called on our way home tot ell us that Sonya had been admitted, because of low fluid levels.


Tuesday- SNOWDAY. yeah, I did very little, relaxed and plaid comptuer. It was fun and not too stressing. Joel called and said they were going to induce sonya that night.


Wednesday- SNOWDAY, yeah, cause we spent a good portion of the day at hte hospital, seeing the cute new addition to the family.


Thursday- school, and then Mike came over for dinner and Family Guy starwars episode.


Friday- School, then walked, home, dinner for us, then I took dinner over to Joel and the family. Got to hold hte baby.. he is so cute. and then home to go to bed early.


all in all an exciting week.


Wed

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am JEALOUS of the snow days. Of course, if we got one, they'd take away a Feb or Mar day off which is not nice. So we teachers here find ourselves both praying for and against snow days.

Still wondering where the "Hayden" came from. I know the Blakely part.
Ellice said…
I think they just thought it was a cool name.

Hayden Christensen was in the starwars movies, maybe they got it there. :)
Rhonda said…
Hi Ellice - remember me? It's been many years since Guam and our dutch blitz extravaganzas... :)
Pretty exciting about your pregnancy and Joel's new baby! Glad all is going well for you guys.
We're actually not living too far from you, we're in south/central Indiana. We didn't get much snow last week though, the bulk of it must have gone south. Or your schools are just extra excited about closing for snow. :)
Anyway, thought I'd say hi.
Take care!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity