reading list

for those of you that care.. here is my reading list for the year.
Ellice 2007
book (date finished) Page count
1. Mistral’s Kiss (1/15) 212
2. Bridge to Terabithia (2/2) 128
3. The Lightning Thief (2/6) 377
4. The Act of Marriage (2/17) 397
5. The Wishsong of Shannara (3/16) 467
6. The Bible (3/26) 1189
7. The Scions of Shannara (4/8) 419
8. The Druid of Shannara (4/9) 423
9. The Elf Queen of Shannara (4/23) 403
10. The Action Heroine’s Handbook (4/28) 192
11. Through Wolf’s Eyes (4/29) 596
12. Wolf’s Head, Wolf’s Heart (5/16) 7 25
13. Undead and Unpopular (5/20) 269
14. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (5/24) 309
15. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (5/31) 341
16. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (6/4) 435
17. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (6/19) 734
18. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (7/5) 870
19. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (7/10) 652
20. The Golden Compass (7/17) 399
21. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (7/21)(1day) 759
22. The Talismans of Shannara (8/9) 453
23. The Subtle Knife (9/7) 326
24. Confessions of a Part-time Sorceress (10/5) 181
25. The Amber Spyglass (10/8) 518
26. Over Sea, Under Stone (10/18) 196
27. Frindle (10/19) 105
28. The Indian in the Cupboard (12/18) 181
29. A morbid taste for bones (12/18) 197
30. The Sea of Monsters (12/22) 279

Avg. 424.4
total pages 12732

Last years page count and average 12134
Avg. 327.95

Comments

Ellice said…
well I guess no one was really interested.. oh well. I know now not to post this next year.
Anonymous said…
Actually, it was frightening because I've never tracked my reading. It made me wonder if I wanted to start, but I know that after February (if that long), I'd lose the list and completely forget. A part of me is tempted to challenge you, but I just know that's how it would go.

p.s. Besides, we like it when you stress and vent better. No one stresses over a good book. ; )
Ellice said…
I just keep it on the computer.. then I can't lose it.
Tami said…
You finished reading The Bible in March. Did you start it at the beginning of the year?
Ellice said…
No I started in In January of 2006. WE only read one chapter a day.. so that took a while.

Popular posts from this blog

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity