WHAHAHAH

Okay I started Monday with 16 students. And ended today, the next day, with 20. that is right I got four new students in 2 days. I actually got three of them yesterday and only one today. It was insane. Jsut about the time I got a desk, chair, and books for one, they would call and tell me they are bringing another one to my room. needless to say I am feeling a bit overwhelmed today. Which will pass once I get them settled in and use to the classrules.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow - 4 in 2 days must be some kinnd of record. Usually just settling in one is crazy enough (I've found the regular kids sometimes go a little nuts the day of the new person...I couldn't imagine them with 4.)

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity