Okay for those of you trying to keep track, I finished week 15 of my pregnancy today. That means I am feeling much better. I am not as tired, thoug still tired. I am not throwing up much at all, only everyonce in a while. I am also starting to feel a little more firm in the belly showing htat the uteris is growing and moving out of my pelvis and into my abdnomen. So far I am still -3 lbs from where I was when started this whole pregnancy, which the dr. says is good. I go in Tuesday for an ultrasound and they will try and figure out if it is a girl or a boy.

This week of school was much fun. We had 0 degree wind chill on Thrusday and made our kids wait for the buss in that, as well as the snow and slippery roads. Then on friday when it hit -15 degree windchills, they canceled the night before. So with MLK day we got a four day weekend, which was really nice. Friday we were able to pay bills run errands and do all the things that we try to do during the week and jsut never seem to have time for. Then satruday we got to lounge. We went to David's small birthday party. the first tiem he has been aroudn groups of peopel since his surgery. Lots of hand sanitizer, and masks but loads of fun for everyone. THen after a nap.
The girls went together to see Bride Wars. It was way much, really cool fun. (how you like that english.) the movie was cute and the time with friends was great. I will say that the new theater was not really set up for a crowd that big in the lobby, the lines were a little jumbled and it felt very cramed. This means that should I want to go see something I know will be crowded I will still go to hamburg, which has a much larger lobby and doesn't feel so crammed. All in all though it was a great day.

Today we are going ot early service, SS, and then over to brad's parents for lunch and a UK game. Last UK game, Jodi Meeks, one of their players, Scored 52 points all by himself. He out scored whole teams that played the same night. So everyone is very hyped about how Kentucy is playing. THey are hoping that htey will continue to play well (though most likly not with 52 points every game from meeks his avereage is 30) and do something good this year, after several years of not playing well under their last couch.

Comments

Brad Kenobi said…
I love you sweetheart. It was 54 points. But it is good that you erred on the side of caution. Thank you for taking an interest. (Nice sandwich technique)
Anonymous said…
Now what's this about no water?

We had a 4-day weekend, too, which means we lost our day off in March...sigh. I vegged a lot, something I hadn't done in awhile. then I stayed up too late last night and so am exhausted again - yay me. And I'm not growing a baby to show for it. Sigh. But sadly, I'm rereading Eris and picturing some of the Smallville actors in the roles...which is fun. :)

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity