All Is well
So we had our Dr. Appointments yesterday. The first one with Dr. O'brian the Paranatel diagnostic Guy had an Ultrasound. all the parts were there, the baby was growing at a normal rate, and every thing looked great. THey comfirmed it is a girl. So now we can go out and buy all that cute pink stuff we have been eying. We are going to wait to register until Spring break, so that we have time to wander around the Store and pick out what we want and need.
Then I went to see Dr. Parrott. He also said that things loook great. My Blood work came back good and it looks like they will just keep monitoring me very closely. I am also now taking one baby asprin a day to increase blood flow to the placenta, just in case.
In other news it has been a long couple of weeks and there are about three more weeks of long coming. Last week was hte 100th day of school, Valentines day parties. Kids were of course excited. Then we had our SS Vday party which was way fun. but left me whipped. This week we have to get all that stuff done that we can't do next week , like file taxes. Get het oil changed in teh jeep. Get our handme down, but still a huge improvement TV from Joel, Dr. appointmetns.
Next week is academic Team Districts so that will take up a lot of time and leave me once again whooped.. so I guess the next couple of post will be short.. "I am tired here is what is new e-mails. My next Dr. appointment is March 19th 23 weeks, and my next PDC appointment is at 28 weeks. So I think we are all up todate now. Oh I got a new student last week on top of all the other excitement.
Then I went to see Dr. Parrott. He also said that things loook great. My Blood work came back good and it looks like they will just keep monitoring me very closely. I am also now taking one baby asprin a day to increase blood flow to the placenta, just in case.
In other news it has been a long couple of weeks and there are about three more weeks of long coming. Last week was hte 100th day of school, Valentines day parties. Kids were of course excited. Then we had our SS Vday party which was way fun. but left me whipped. This week we have to get all that stuff done that we can't do next week , like file taxes. Get het oil changed in teh jeep. Get our handme down, but still a huge improvement TV from Joel, Dr. appointmetns.
Next week is academic Team Districts so that will take up a lot of time and leave me once again whooped.. so I guess the next couple of post will be short.. "I am tired here is what is new e-mails. My next Dr. appointment is March 19th 23 weeks, and my next PDC appointment is at 28 weeks. So I think we are all up todate now. Oh I got a new student last week on top of all the other excitement.
Comments
Do you know when the new date is for the last day of school? Do you know if we have any other days we could use as make-up days like we did President's Day?
How's the new student? (And I thought you'd 'capped' out yourself...huh.) And yes, we're insane, too - with our usual "state testing in 8 days, why the h*** am I expected to teach you a full year's material in 6 months?" stress.
It is a new student. That is all I really can say, and I don't want to run the risk of saying thigns about students personally on my blog if I don't have to.. I try to stick to genreal classroom discriptions.. and I don't test in 1st so I don't have that stress. I have Acdemic team districts next week stress.