That last week before break
Have you ever noticed how stressed you can get the last week before break. You have this wonderful thing to look forward to and yet it seems like the emotions just build inside you like a balloon filled with way to much water.
Monday- School, then Brad's dr. appointment we had to reschedule for last week because I was so sick. Turns out now brad has a sinus infection. Lets give him some steroids to boost his breathing and an antibiodic to get rid of the infection. (and by the way meds liek that also take you on an emotional roller coaster.) Home, I went to bed when we walked in the door. about 6:30 and slept through til morning. Mondays are just so rough.
Tuesday- School, Volleyball we won, so we have another game next week. Making it both good and bad. Cool we won.. bummer another week of games. Then a large portion of the team hit Dairy Queen for our end of year icecream. way fun, and good times all around. Came home.. went right ot bed.
Wednesday- my worst day at school cause of limited breaks. Went to sunny's for dinner, then to Church for the Love dare we are doing, which has been nice. then home. I have taken a leave from Chior. I jsut can't stay up late enough on Wed. for the practice. and the robes make me want to pass out they are so hot under the lights. so home and to bed.
Thrusday- School, then home, dinner, then BUNCO.. Yeah I won this month breaking a 10
month losing streak. so that was cool. I like to win. I am sorry to Lee Dale, I got the bunco from her at the last possible minute to win. She had worked hard for it. I am excited about the dishes I won. I will say that being really sensitive right now, that it feels like everyone is all excited about the other pregnancies in our group. (the first pregnancy people) and that since this is tecnecally my second pregnancy I don't get the excitement and such. I know I am just being senstive, but I thought I would mention it. While this is my second pregnancy, this will still be my first baby, and I am really struggling for the excitement myself, as the fear is often so over whelming. the encouragement and excitement of others, and there are a few people out there who have really been great, is very important to me.
Friday- School, brad came to pick me up and I ended up crying the whole way home. I was overwhelemd by what I had planed to get done during spring break, the pressure of doing good enough to keep my job, the stress of being 24 weeks pregnant, the fact that I haven't had alot of time to spend with friends lately, the fear, admittly a little jealosy, the frustration of there disagreement brad has been having with a friend ( which could be a blog in itslef), the stress of money, the exhaustion, all of it kind of hit me at once. I kind of felt sorry for brad.
Saturday- I went to the gap Outlet with Brittany and got a new pair of capries and two cute pregger dresses. It was a nice day although really long for me, my feet were swollen and my body sore by the time I made it to bed. Brad met with his friend nothing was fixed but at least the friend got the stuff he felt off his chest, doesn't help brad who is still OCD but at least only brad is torn up now. I guess.
Sunday- right now I am skipping Sunday School so brad can get some extra sleep, he stayed up late again worrying about stuff. Then we are going to church.
Comments