Hope for the Future
Well I got through the week. now I just need to work on my snippy behavior. There have been several times this week when I have snapped about something, and Brad thinks I am snapping at him, which I am not, but my tone has been very angry and my goal in this coming week is to work on that.
I want to take a momemnt and talk about my Hubby. He has been the very best these past couple of weeks. Being supportive with all my after school stuff. He has been patient with my sudden outburst of emotion (yes I cry alot) and he has been encouraging in this pregnancy even when I feel down.
He plays softball, and has become a great pitcher (by church leauge standards) he loves to play and plays like a active 36 year old he is not throwing himself around like those 20 somehtngs but he his not slow and unresponsive like the older crowd. he does a great job and I am very proud of him.
while I finished one book yesterday, he is presently reading, and keep ing track of like 12 books. It is very impressive how his brain works. I know that at time sthat means people don't understand him, but he is so smart.
His job is as tough as mine even though he gets paid half what I do. he has to work with tough kids, for a tough principal, and because of his OCD tries to do everything to his best, when others would jsut say "I can't make them all happy why try" he is saying "I must try"
He does most of the dishes, and all of the laundry. He fixes me meals and once I am in bed at night gets all the things we need so that I don't have to get up and down.
I feel truly and deeply blessed by Brad. I am very glad that God made us both wait to find each other. it was well worth the wait and I look forward to many many more years with the man I love.
I want to take a momemnt and talk about my Hubby. He has been the very best these past couple of weeks. Being supportive with all my after school stuff. He has been patient with my sudden outburst of emotion (yes I cry alot) and he has been encouraging in this pregnancy even when I feel down.
He plays softball, and has become a great pitcher (by church leauge standards) he loves to play and plays like a active 36 year old he is not throwing himself around like those 20 somehtngs but he his not slow and unresponsive like the older crowd. he does a great job and I am very proud of him.
while I finished one book yesterday, he is presently reading, and keep ing track of like 12 books. It is very impressive how his brain works. I know that at time sthat means people don't understand him, but he is so smart.
His job is as tough as mine even though he gets paid half what I do. he has to work with tough kids, for a tough principal, and because of his OCD tries to do everything to his best, when others would jsut say "I can't make them all happy why try" he is saying "I must try"
He does most of the dishes, and all of the laundry. He fixes me meals and once I am in bed at night gets all the things we need so that I don't have to get up and down.
I feel truly and deeply blessed by Brad. I am very glad that God made us both wait to find each other. it was well worth the wait and I look forward to many many more years with the man I love.
Comments