Okay so lets see this week.. wow..

Monday- we had a day off so we slept, and tried.. no wait we carved pumpkins and started cleaning our house.






Tuesday- Two volleyball games, we won one and lost one. But of course no one beats First United MEthodist.. as Bobby said "they have been playing to gether since 1932" so they are a great team. We however always have a few new people every year, so we are always learning.. of course there have been games where no new people showed up and we still lose, but man do we ever have fun playing. Brad and bobby played bumper volleyball, and I am sure bobby is as brused as Brad. It was fun, but exhausting.





Wed- We had the blue white game. THat was fun, Laurana was great, she was awake the whole time, but no fussing. Mostly she just looked around a little overwhelmed. She even ate part of a bottle. We had good seats, however we were right under the horn. and everytime it went off she jumped about a mile. she was alos the cutest baby there.







Thrusday- Bunco. Was great fun. Very loud and crazy but way fun. I made Crepes which was fun, cause I haven't made them in years.











Friday- sleep night.

sAt- I need to reclean for the party, pay bills, buy groceries, get baby food, and have a party. I think it will be great fun. Brad is making breakfast as we speak. Praise the lord for supportive husbands. :)

Comments

Tami said…
She is a doll!
Melissa said…
Of COURSE she was the cutest baby there!!! How was the party???
Ellice said…
It was fun, we only had a few people again this year, but we enjoyed good company a game of trivial prusit and a UK football game (actually the game sucked, they lost and it was sad). I can't wait to see who comes next year. I will keep inviting everyone I know even if only a few people show.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity