That was AWESOME!!! I started laughing out loud the second I heard the music and I loved Brad telling us who she is! GREAT!!!!!! You guys crack me up :)
for those of you that care.. here is my reading list for the year. Ellice 2007 book (date finished) Page count 1. Mistral’s Kiss (1/15) 212 2. Bridge to Terabithia (2/2) 128 3. The Lightning Thief (2/6) 377 4. The Act of Marriage (2/17) 397 5. The Wishsong of Shannara (3/16) 467 6. The Bible (3/26) 1189 7. The Scions of Shannara (4/8) 419 8. The Druid of Shannara (4/9) 423 9. The Elf Queen of Shannara (4/23) 403 10. The Action Heroine’s Handbook (4/28) ...
Okay, let see, our 4th annavsary was this week. We have been married four years. It feels a little longer. I guess we have just packed alot into it and that makes it seem longer. I am really very happy/glad, that I married brad. He has been supportive when I have been flipping out. He takes care of me, and needs me, he is calmed by me when he is flipping out, he has created the cutest little bear with me, we have shared laughs, football games, Musicals, movies, TV shows, books, basketball games, tears, hardship, lack of funs... in short, the better and the worse, the richer and the poorer, the sickness and the health, alaughter and the sorrow, I married a very specail man and I am truly blessed because of it. I can't thank God enough that He saved bard for me. As for First, this week the baby slept all night for the first time. We fed her at 9:00 pm, put her down and she doesn't get up til around 7:30. (of course if we get up early and start moving around she wakes up too) but ...
Okay so this week has been a little wild. Between getting ready for testing at school. Trying to keep students who are ready for summer focused. PMSing, Brad having his huge action research proposal due yesterday and many other little things, I have felt just the slightest bit overwhelmed. I will say that Sanjya finally got voted off American Idol. He couldn't sing, coldn't dance and there and there was really no reason he made it this far above and beyond that people wanted to see what crazy thing he would do each week. Well finally they got it through their heads that he coudln't sing and sent him packing, me and Simon Cowl were thrilled. Please continue to pray for brad, his feet and shins are still bothering him. wE think it is shin splints but we are not sure. He is giving them the 2-4 week rest period that shin splints need and if they don't get better he will go to the dr. as I mentioned above, testing starts next week, here in teh state of Kentucky, and th...
Comments
GREAT!!!!!! You guys crack me up :)