God is the Man
So friday I came down with what I thought was another yeast infection. I was pretty tore up. that is one a month for the past six months. this is getting really old. So I took the meds they gave me. and .. it didn't go away. In fact it just got worse. and worse.
So on Monday I went to work half day then went to my Ob Dr. Had to wait forever and a day even though i was the first appointment after lunch and there was no one in the waiting room when I got there. very annoying. If they weren't such good dr. I would go some where else the wait could kill me. anyway. they decided that it looked like a bactera not a yeast. so now I am on an antibiodic and things are getting better every day. They said that might be why it kept flareing up each month. so this might take care of it. (however antibodicts cause yeast infections so I hae that med for when I finish this one.) oh the fun.
Then On Monday on the way home, I wasn't feeling good and the stress from the babysitter issuse was tearing me up. I pointed out to brad that hte exact amount of money we needed to pay for the one babysitter to take over those two days was exactally what we had in tithe each pay check. Brad said, we can't take tithe that is Gods he will take care of it. I said, "Fine God, here is your choice, provide a baby sitter or I am taking Tithe to pay one." Brad said you can't do that. I replied "Gidion Did. This is my sheep skin." Brad gave a nervious laugh. when we got home I checked my e-mail and there was a message from a wonderful woman at church who said "I will babysit for Laurana both the days you need." God is both the great provider and has dramatic Timing as well. So to recap.
God provided Dr. to figure out what is wrong with me and a babysitter to take care of little bear. God is great all the time, even if he choses to stress us about it first. :)
Comments