Valentines day

For Valentines day this year Brad out did himself. First he he bought me a beautiful red rose. Then he got Laurana a Teddy bear that said be mine and a cool box that makes a neat nose when you hit it and has lots of fun flashy sides and different textured cornors. Then he fixed my new laptop so that it would do what it was supposed to do. then he cooked me dinner. London Broil, green bean italiana, baked potato, cresent rolls, salad.. and a nice wine to top it off. it was a wonderful meal. Then he made dessert, deforsted chocolate whip pie. Which was wonderful. and a card that was so sweet it made me cry. All in all I would say that I lucked out when it came to husbands. I really feel like the goes to alot of work to make things special for me.

Comments

Melissa said…
He's a keeper!
Ellice said…
I think so

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity