Okay I am a horrible Blogger this month. I know it has been weeks. Let me see if I can catch you up.


In Brad News: UK has a good chance of winning hte SEC and getting a 1 seed in the NCAA. This makes brad very very happy. His working conditions have not really improved, but they ahve not gotten worse either. Please pray that God will provide the right job for him next year. something that is equal to his education and were he can get a little more respect.


In Ellice News: we are gearing up to host regional Gov. cUp, which is stressing me out a little. but other than that I got new contacts and glasses, and I really love my job, so that is good.


In Laurana news: we got the first of our upper teeth. came in on Monday. just poked right through and is moving out more and more each day. She has gone back to her normal smiley happy, giggly self. She can crawl backwards iwth great ease, and and forward with help and carpet. she also says mommy, daddy, baba (bottle) and can make her walker go where she wants it to go.


In Family news: brad and I have started taking Finacial Peace University (dave ramsey) in an endevor to make more of the saleries we do make. and on looking at it is not that we don't both work, I think we have jsut managed it wrong and we are learning how to fix it so pray. So on that note, we are going to clean out our apartment and have a yard sale, we have some nice stuff we just don't use. so here we go... cleaning and selling. shoudl be fun.


In more family news: James is in the states for a few days, loving on his girls. Hayden recently had a rough case of strep, but they all seem to be recovering, and Evan is still looking for the right car for him. Oma and Opa are back in Austria, safe and sound, and Grandpa went fishing at Kentucky Lake this weekend. I think grandma may come over for the game to day.
To sum up, life is good, God is great,

Comments

Anonymous said…
She is getting so big! Funny, I checked for an update yesterday and was getting ready to pester you for one! So proud of you with the academic team! I am pretty happy myself. Will pray for Brad, hugs to ya all! Tiff
Tami said…
That is a beautiful picture!
Melissa said…
I LOVE that picture. Two cuties - you are blessed. :)
Ellice said…
that picture just also pointed out how much they look alike.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity