birthday's and teeth




This week brad turned 35 again. (38) and I turned 32. I might catch him at this rate. baby girl got her ninth tooth and her first pre-molar. she is walking better and better everyday. She got her first piece of dressup clothes, and wore her tutu all day today. but carried her basketball with her. For brad's birthday we went to church and saw cars, and made him cookies, for my birthday we went to Bufflo wild wings and watched the final for world cup.


Comments

Tami said…
Happy belated birthday to you both! Did you move to a bigger place? It looks big and I love the floors :)
Ellice said…
Smaller, and yes the floors are beautiful.
Melissa said…
A tutu and a basketball - that is AWESOME!!!

Happy birthday - sorry I didn't say anything sooner...I've been kinda out of it and playing catch up......

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity