Things here have been interesting. Brad's job has changed this year, and I would nto say for the better. At his last school were he worked as an asst. the teachers and admin. didn't respect or treat him well. At this school his teachers and Admin like him and want him to succeed, but the distcit person who deals with the students he works with and his supervising teacher are unsure what to do and being a structured kind of guy the crazyness is stressing him out. this is also a very physically demanding job and where brad is a asthmatic and severe allergies physicallity is not his strong area. needless to say he is tired and worn at the end of each day.
I am adjusting to being at home. as you can see from the video Laurana loves to help me clean and do laundry. we are getting along well. think she is transitioning from a 2 nap schedule to a 1 nap schedule. I miss teaching. I really wish that I was in the class room, but I love spending time with LAurana it is a catch 22. We shall see what god has planed for the future.
I also miss being around people. Being home alone with just laurna all day is really rough on me I am a people person and I miss being around people. so if anyone is free and wants to come over for coffee or meet at the park.. or anythign that is free I would love ot spend time with firends.
Comments
Are there any library programs, mommy and me programs or MOPS? Might help a little.
I'll pray you find social times and that Brad will adjust to the changes (esp physical). That is GREAT though that they are supportive! Having had times of feeling a lack of colleague connection, it really helps when you feel that positive energy.