So last night, brad has the stomach flu, not feeling to great, and I was cramping pretty bad, so we were laying on the couch and laurana was playing on the floor. then she went into our bedroom and came back out... no noise so we didn't worry. then she sat on the floor and started saying..yea, yea, yea, mom, yea, yea, yea, mom... so I got up to look and she had very carefully taken every last tissue out of the box of tissues from daddy's bed side. I think she was telling us that she wanted a little more of our attention than we were giving. :)
reading list
for those of you that care.. here is my reading list for the year. Ellice 2007 book (date finished) Page count 1. Mistral’s Kiss (1/15) 212 2. Bridge to Terabithia (2/2) 128 3. The Lightning Thief (2/6) 377 4. The Act of Marriage (2/17) 397 5. The Wishsong of Shannara (3/16) 467 6. The Bible (3/26) 1189 7. The Scions of Shannara (4/8) 419 8. The Druid of Shannara (4/9) 423 9. The Elf Queen of Shannara (4/23) 403 10. The Action Heroine’s Handbook (4/28) ...
Comments