chirstmas pictures

Comments

Anonymous said…
My lovely Laurana . . . and parents :-)
Melissa said…
Precious, precious, precious!

Now what's her personality like? As in, what makes her happy, what makes her sad, what is her favorite toy or activity? I LOVE the age she's at...fun everyday!
Ellice said…
She loves Mickey Mouse, she loves any thing that daddy is playing with. opa makes her laugh when he is on-line. and Grandpa is wrapped around her cute little finger. she loves them both so much. she loves dolls and anything that she can imagine.. and books. right now she is reading a book.
Melissa said…
It's funny how they know Skype now...a friend's toddler knew Daddy when he was stationed overseas and now loves Skyping gramma. A WHOLE new generation.

Of COURSE she loves reading! Does she have a favorite book?

p.s. Sorry I was AWOL a bit...my computer has been slow and that limits the time I'm on it and the places I go.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity