Trip to the hospital
So jareth is trying to stress mommy out. he has been head down for months now, with his strong little legs just kicking the snot out of my ribs, stomach, and other organs. Friday after a strong kick fest right before nap he decided he didn't like the view so.. he flipped completely to breech.
this put his head where all the kicks had been and moved his kicks deep down inside where they didn't feel as strong. Going off my past history, when his movement changed and seemed to lesson and get alot weaker, I started to freak. Friday night I drank a whole soda quick and he moved in response so I convined myself he was fine. Oh my stomach dropped and I had a sereise of contractions that made my stomach feel much tighter and hard (also a dampens movement). So I went to cards, stayed out way to late, came home and.. didn't sleep much all night. cause I kept worrying about Jareth and his sudden drop in movement. so Saturday morning I couldn't take it iany more. I knew that if I went in and it was nothing I would have jsut wasted time but if I did
nothign and it was something (like with hope) I would blame myself for the rest of my life. and I don't want any more guilt of over that right now. so WE went in. Laruana didnt like them hooking me up to the monitor and kept coming over and holding my hand and giving the nurses the evil eye (which she must have learned from me) then they came in and did an ultra sound. turns out it was jus this movement the start of "practice contractioins" that made the difference and he is fine, I am fine, and we all came home before lunch. I cried some and worried. Brad really worried cause of hope, but in the end God took care of it.

I am still having contractions about one an hour or so, some times more. but they said unless they get stronger and start coming 5-6 an hour that I should just relax breath through them, and wait til the 17th. They also said since I am already having contractions there is a very strong chance that hte amnio will send me in to full blown labor and the c-section iwll hapeen on teh 17th no mater the amnio results.
to make this week a little more fun, a friend of ours gave his kidney to another freind from church. and came home yesterday to recover. We offered and were taken up on taking their toddler Kerri beth (who is 3 months older than laurana) to Sunday school, chruch and the church picnic today. They were a hoot. They definatly play with each other now. They walked hand-in-hand, talked to each other, sang to each other in the car, and took each other to class. then they hugged till it hurt see vidoe.
Comments