hates when people make me feel inept. thanks to the dr. I feel bad about things I know were going well. Jareth is eating like laurana never did and then the dr and now I have added a bottkle and he is not eating as well. well to can play that game. I have taken most f the bottles back away and he is eating better. I also am not going back to see the ped on tuesday, I am goiubg to wait until friday to give him tome to gain a little weight and to be get adjusted. so poop on them, giving me doubt. stinking drs they just want extra co=pays anyway.
reading list
for those of you that care.. here is my reading list for the year. Ellice 2007 book (date finished) Page count 1. Mistral’s Kiss (1/15) 212 2. Bridge to Terabithia (2/2) 128 3. The Lightning Thief (2/6) 377 4. The Act of Marriage (2/17) 397 5. The Wishsong of Shannara (3/16) 467 6. The Bible (3/26) 1189 7. The Scions of Shannara (4/8) 419 8. The Druid of Shannara (4/9) 423 9. The Elf Queen of Shannara (4/23) 403 10. The Action Heroine’s Handbook (4/28) ...
Comments