Last second Champs
SO the week before school started I got rehired
to the position I was in last year. I will be teaching children with severe behavior disorders. It is lots of fun, never boring, and a challenge that I love. you have to love these kids or get a different job and I love these kids.. most days. :)
Jareth has really grown he was 11 lbs 10 oz at his 2 month check up today. he is bright, eats well, sleeps well (though not all night yet), and smiled at me for the first time to day. I love my little boy.
Brad is doing well, not a huge fan of his job, but it is a good job that he is good at. his back is sore from moving myclassroom (did I metion that even though I got the same job, the day before school started I had to move my whole classroom down teh hall and had to em
pty that classroom of all the reading room stuff that was in there first. with one day to do it.) Brad was a life saver who worked very hard but now has a sore back from wher ethat school bus rear ended him a few years back.
Life is good, I love my family, I love my job, and am even getting a little sleep right now... although I wish I was getting a little more ;).
Laurana and jareth started a new daycare. the one laurana was at last year didn't have room for jareth so we had ot move them both. they are now at HArvest Daycare in richmond. so far we are very pleased. It cost us alot more to send two and 4 days a week but we are pleased and daddy and mommy can both work for now.
Jareth has really grown he was 11 lbs 10 oz at his 2 month check up today. he is bright, eats well, sleeps well (though not all night yet), and smiled at me for the first time to day. I love my little boy.
Laurana is growing as well. she was 33lbs when we went into day to
get her medicine for her ear infection. she was sad casue she wants to go to daycare tomorrow and we had to say no. but she gets to spend the day with papa and she loves that. she is singing, dancing, and talking up a storm. She comes and gets us when jareth cries, and really takes care of her baby brother.. she was not happy with the nurse that gave him a shot today.
Brad is doing well, not a huge fan of his job, but it is a good job that he is good at. his back is sore from moving myclassroom (did I metion that even though I got the same job, the day before school started I had to move my whole classroom down teh hall and had to em
Life is good, I love my family, I love my job, and am even getting a little sleep right now... although I wish I was getting a little more ;).
Comments