Looking back through older posts, I jsut realized that Jareth is sleeping just like laurana was at this time. in fact he is sleeping a little longer in the night and has been since school started. God has really taken care of us each and every month. Money is always tight, but some how we always have food, formula and diapers. I have a wonderful husband who takes great care of me and the kids, does dishes and never makes me take out the trash. Laurana is cuter than a bump on a pickle, and talks like a champ, and Jareth is a good natured baby.

I also realized that I use to put down what we did all week and I liked going back and reading that so I shall attempt to do so again.
Starting with last week.

Monday: I had a confereces/PD all day. It was intersting learned some new things and did some data stuff. Ate lunch at chedders, and enjoed being with other PASS coaches. then home and to Bible study. Love my girls. as always prayers all around. home to brad, and panicing about the pay check we were going to get the next day.

Tuesday: got my first new pay check of the year. it was better than we had last year, enough to techically cover things, but still leaves us very tight and makes a few things almost impossible to pay so we shall see what happens. Brad had a volleyball meeting, and I went to walk with Lisa at the old mall. good exercise made me feel good and was very invigorating.

Wed: school, then to an hour long sp. ed. meeting. which was packed full of useful information and very overwhelming. then home to my family paying bills for the month. at one point laurana and jareth were both crying and it made me feel like sticking my finger in my ears and making that tough noise.. but i didn't they are jsut kids, he didn't want to sleep and she is a two year old drama queen. so we sent her to her room and put him down in his bed. and five mintes later every thing was good.

Thursday: school, dr. balthrope to talke about my knee surgery. I need an ACL replacement and they want to do it as soon aspossible with work. so I think I am going to have it in December. so that I can use Christmas break to cut down on the number of days I have to miss from work for the surgery. I am hoping not to use all my sick days and be stuck if laruana gets sick.
Home to my lvoely family.

Friday: school, grocery shopping, then home to eat dinner and spend time together. Since we don't have any money we are not eating out. it is kind of stressing but at the same time I am loving getting to eat with my family every day.

Saturdya: we stayed home all day and jsut enjoyed our time together it was great. JAreth slept, laruana played games, and daddy and I bonded.

Sunday: Sunday school , then home for lunch, naps, hanging out as a faimly. lots of laborday haning out as a family this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity