Okay so I haven't posted in a while.
Ellice: Life for me has been pretty hectic. My job working with students with emotional behavior disorder has been very busy. Never a boring day. Pray for me every day. We also got a new principal at the beginning of October.
That has not been easy. there are some improvements but change is never easy.
On Dec. 16th I had surgery to replace my ACL (that's in the knee). This was a worker's Comp surgery that I couldn't ahve last year when I got injured due to the fact that I was pregnant with my beautiful (handsome as daddy just informed me) boy Jareth. I still can't walk yet and it is very hard to do anything. I can't lift jareth. Laurana and I have been home together for 24/7 for the last week and to say we are alittle tired of each other might be an understatement.
AS for the year: I feel like it has been a good year, I have a job that I love most days, two children I love all the time and a husband who is superman.
Brad: Has been dealing with depression this year. His job is under his education and he is often taken for granted and treated in a not great manner. He does however get up and go to work every day. he works hard for this family. As
emotionally drained as I am every day he comes home cooks dinner, does laundry and takes care of me and the kids. I am very proud of my husband. I wish he could get a break, but I know that we chose for him to not work nights so that we could be together as a family and that is our choice.
Laurana: Laurana turned two this year. She is talking non stop. In fact she is at teh store with daddy right now talking non stop. I can hear her. She loves to take care of her baby dolls, and would lvoe nothing better than to sit in mommy's lap all day. She is potty trained for the day time. We had a little regression this last week since my surgery but the dr. said that is normal. Toddlers what things to be like they were when mommy could walk and carry me on her back. But that as things get back to normal she will get back to normal as well.
Jareth: Jareth is six months old now. He can roll over from front to back and back to front. He loves his sister more than anything, and if he is crying she can almost always make him laugh. He loves banana's and will have nothing to do with squash or green beans. He loves to sit up and sleeps through the night from 9:00 feeding to 7:00 feeding. He looks like daddy, even has his red hair. I wonder if I will ever get a baby that looks like me.

Comments

Melissa said…
You're looking great, update is wonderful, and I think baby looks like you. : )

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity