Birthday Surprise

So for Brad's 40th Birthday we had a surprise party.  I am pretty sure he knew about it ahead of time, but he played along because he loved me.  We had a great group of friends here (Eric and Phyllis Fuchs, Mike and Sonya McDonald, Nana and Papa, Kenneth and Tiffany Banks, Brittany, David, Adeline,and Bella Mauck, Jordan and Sean O'Doughnah(yeah i can't spell), Andi Moore, Mike Gabbard,).  If he knew he acted well surprised.  There was strawberry shortcake, and some other great foods.  We watched an 11 minute movie of brad's life (way fun, wish the sound worked better when projecting to the TV).  then everyone broke up and played games.  It was the kind of party Brad loves.  Not just sitting around talking to each other, but with a plan, and activities.






I am so Proud of my husband and his 40 years.  He is smart, talented, and the love of my life.  I think he is a wonderful father.  He plays with the kids even though some times he is sore and tired.  He tries always to introduce the kids to new and wonderful things.  He does every job he does to the best of his ability.  He is a wonderful husband who is patient with my emotions.  I love James Bradley Gullett and I am so glad I have gotten to be part of the last 8 years.

Comments

Melissa said…
I didn't realize he turned 40! Happy birthday, Brad! You have been blessed by God!
Ellice said…
Yep 40 this year.
Ellice said…
Melissa do you still have a blog or is it all facebook now?

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity