7 years.  On Monday Oct. 1st we will have been married 7 years.  In some ways I can't believe it has been seven years. I feel like time has flown that It has been so wonderful being married to Brad that time has just passed without realizing how far we have come.  In other ways it can't believe it has only been 7 years.  Brad and I have been through alot in our 7 years of marriage.  College, job changes, loss, and the Brith of our two wonderful children.  We have been on vacations, conferences.  We have only spent two nights apart.  
I love all the great times we have had together, and I look forward to each new year.  
Wedding, 2005
Joel and Sonya's wedding 2006

Kentucky Ren Fest 2007


Christmas program, 2008

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2011

Kentucky Ren Fest 2012
I am so excited about all the great things we have gotten to do.  I wish somethings had turned out better for us (work, finances, Hope) but there are so many things that have been wonderful (Laurana, Jareth, spending time together.) that it all seems to be what I could say.. I love being married to Brad Gullett. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity