This week
Okay I am going to try a melissa
Satruday; went shoping for food, then a cook out with winchester freinds, followed by a very long poker game, which Sonya and I tied.
Sunday; church, taught bible study, the usual
Monday; signed all the paperwork for my new job, very exciting, and oh MEXICAN night.
Tueday; My birthday see note below
Wed.; class, WW (-.4) Don paolo's and cold stone ice cream
Thru; class, homework, movies with Brad, I got my little cold and don't really feel like doing much
Fri; Going to school to see room and get key, spending the morning with Tiffy; wendy's, going to see "you, me, and dupree" at theater then grocery shop and sleep.
Sat; the plan is shakesphere in teh park with the winchester crowd.
Anyway have fun, enjoy, chat at you all later
See I post..for those of you who say their freinds don't post.. oh and Brad has a blog now to..
bradgullett.blogspot.com
Satruday; went shoping for food, then a cook out with winchester freinds, followed by a very long poker game, which Sonya and I tied.
Sunday; church, taught bible study, the usual
Monday; signed all the paperwork for my new job, very exciting, and oh MEXICAN night.
Tueday; My birthday see note below
Wed.; class, WW (-.4) Don paolo's and cold stone ice cream
Thru; class, homework, movies with Brad, I got my little cold and don't really feel like doing much
Fri; Going to school to see room and get key, spending the morning with Tiffy; wendy's, going to see "you, me, and dupree" at theater then grocery shop and sleep.
Sat; the plan is shakesphere in teh park with the winchester crowd.
Anyway have fun, enjoy, chat at you all later
See I post..for those of you who say their freinds don't post.. oh and Brad has a blog now to..
bradgullett.blogspot.com
Comments