Weekly Update

It has been a pretty good week. The down side was that Brad caught a cold some where along the way and has been pretty misreable most of the week, tired, achy and last night started with taht racking cough that hurts and keeps you up. I think he is becoming a Nyquill junkie. :)
Anyway the run down
Monday: The beach with family, told you about that
Tuesday:slept in and recovered from the beach, went to class, and basically relaxed all day
Wed: drive brad to work, kill time at School, set up my desk, Went to the Health department and got my TB test and physical, drove back to richmond for class, drove back to winchester for W.W. (+1 not a good week) then drove back to richmond to cook dinner. Wed, are my hectic days.
Thursday: Did my presentation at class, and the last day of class which was good, (Got an A). then hung out.
Friday: Drove brad to work, killed two hours at hte coffee shop, got my TB test read (I don't have TB) went to school for a team meeting, picked up brad, killed time, bought pants (Size 14) then went to Mike and Sonya's to eat dinner and play Starwars. Which was fun. Oh by the way tryed to go to the local county fair, drove all the way out there and it was lame.
Saturday: groceries, met parents for lunch, YMCA, dinner, old chuch musicals on tape, brad got to see this great tape fo me dressed like and ostich and singing.
Sunday: sang in church, then did some sewing for mom, then they left and we played strip-bo and watched TV.

Comments

Tami said…
Did you mean Skip-Bo or did you really mean STRIP-BO? That sounds interesting ...
Ellice said…
I meant what I said, and yes it is always interesting.
I lost and had to give him a footrub when it was all over.
Maybe next time I will win
Anonymous said…
YOU LOST??? YOU??? The Chicks play so competitively, they NEVER lose! I think you did it on purpose.
Tuesday sounds very nice - I'm jealous. +1 does not equal a bad week. It was a good week, and if your weight is not doing exactly what you want it to, that doesn't ruin your week. It just encourages caution for this week.
Congrats on the A, and since you bought size 14 pants, I'd say it was a very good week indeed.
Oh - what's the picture from?
Ellice said…
What can I say, I had a run of bad luck. And he somehow managed to have a large number of skip-bos in his pile. Besides it wasn't too bad, I had him down to his skivies before I lost.
The picture is from the video we made brad watch. Patch the Pirate goes to the jungle. I was omelet ostrich, but I was a pirate dunring hte rest of the songs.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity