Wednesday

So this semester is going to be a little hectic. I have class on Monday and Tueday night from 6-8:45. The Monday night class is a differnt department's verson of the same class I already took in the SED department. At least that means I should know what is going on. The teacher is one year away from full retirement, things Testing in Kentucky is a joke, swears alot and says he is going to keep up for the full time each night. He also has some pretty extensive assignments, and joy of all joys he grades on a curve. I don't think I am going to enjoy or feel like I learned much from this class. Oh and his book cost 130$
My other class though is by a SED professor I had a couple of years ago when I first started. She is a cookoo nut and I loved her last class. Last night she was talking about zodiac signs. This class is on Collaboration, and since that is what my job is it should be a useful class. She also let us out at 7 last night. I thin we will have to stay longer on other nights but i don't think she is going to keep up until 9 each night like the other class. and bless her she has no book for the class so that is money saved.
Anyway today is wednesday. I have to go to school WW and then come home and work on quills. I want to get them done by this weekend so that I can mail them and not have to drive up to fair opening weekend to drop them off. But we shall see. I have 111/150 done. so there is hope. Well I have to go shower and head to school talk to you later.

Comments

Tami said…
You’ve been tagged! List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a pet. The five weird things can be about you.
Anonymous said…
Oh, she got you!

The classes sound um, fun, especially the first one. I wondered why I was catching you online at a time your hubby said you had class, but it's not like we got to chat anyway (eye roll). Happy WWing and schooling and quilling.

The end.
Ellice said…
let me see.. I can't stand chain mail and this is just blog mail.... I don't think so..

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity