Weekly Update


Okay
Monday: school, dinner at home, and then some relaxing and quill making

Tuesday: PAYDAY..yeah I got paied. School, then an hour long technology meeting I had to go to home, dinner relaxing with what little time was left before I went to bed at 9

Wednesday: School, my parents came and looked around my school, W.W. (-3.2), so good week there, also Tiffy rejoined to start up the new year right, Then dinner at Red lobster with my parents. James was the cheif and his food was great. THen we went back to our place and beat my parents at Spades, which was fun, although it will be harder the next time cause they will remember the rules better.

Thursday: School, then a surpirse PD after school to learn how to use the special ed. Program from the district. which lasted until 6 so home to dinner and relax and make quills.

Friday: School, Had a student in a fight which was sad, then home dinner, then grocery shopping.

Saturday: breakfast, Spades on-line, Shower, Corky's for lunch, then went to see the new movie Zoom, it was really cute, a good famiy film. Then clothes shopping I got a pair of brown dress pants which brings my count up to three pairs of pants that fit me. Yea... Then home, brad took a nap I made quills, then dinner, some harry potter 4 moive, then I turned into a pumpkin and went to bed.

Sunday: So far I have made two Quiches for S.S., then shower, S.S., church, lunch, sex, brad will leave for the guys, I will work on my bible study and quills and picking up a little, then bible study, dinner and bed for me.

Comments

Tami said…
It sounds like you've gotten right into the swing of things! I'm sure you love having a definite schedule every day instead of never knowing where you'll be.
Ellice said…
I really do, very much so. Hey what are you doing this semsester. I figure I am the only one who knows you on this blog so I can ask. :)
Tami said…
So far, nothing. She hired an attorney, so they are afraid of her and are keeping her. It's sad really. I am getting unemployment. As good as I was, I haven't even had an interview. I am trying to see some reason God has chosen this path for me. Why did He let me pass that exam if I wasn't going to have a job? I just don't understand.
Anonymous said…
Huh? Oh, well, none of my business. But Tami, I'll pray for...whatever it was/is. Chickadee, enjoy your week (and my avatar is dressed up as Firefly's Kaylee...Ruth is Zoe). I'm impressed you can remember what you did day to day...it's starting to blur for me!
Tami said…
Thank you, Melissa.
Ellice said…
Maybe he jsut needs you to wait, remmeber I couldn't get a job last year either and I taken 6 years of college to be a teacher and couldn't even get an interview. SO sometimes God isn't saying no he is just saying wait. I mean I really like my job now.

As for remmebering I keep a very detailed planner so that I get where I am suposed to be and I just use that when doing updates.... so really I can't remember anythig either.
Anonymous said…
Hmmm. Guess with a real job, I might have to start using a planner again!
Tami said…
I'm sure you're right. I miss my job and I miss the kids. It's hard knowing that school is in session and I am no part of it. By the way, did you tell Bonnie about this incident? I'm just wondering what her opinion is. Then again, I'm sure she knows how political everything is.
Ellice said…
I have not mentioned it to bonnie I didn't feel that with her connection to the school that was something you wanted me to do.
so I kept it between us.
and the like six people that read my blog

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity