Wednesday update

So it is half way through the week and I am wore out. I don't know why this week has been so bad, I am just exauhsted. Anyway, Brad is still sick and somedays it seems worse so please keep praying. I am going to go back to choir. Brad said he feels bad that I sit in church everyweek and stare longingly up at the choir, so I am going to sing. other than that Today looks to be a very long very tough day so pray if you get the chance.

Comments

Tami said…
You must attend a big church to have a choir that large. I'm sure you will enjoy being involved with that again.
Anonymous said…
That's our college choir! and I miss it too. : ( Our church choir is okay, but I might go back to Bible Study on Wednesday nights...later start and no hassle on Sunday mornings. And skipping is okay (maybe not from a spiritual standpoint, but at least no one's relying on my voice).

Prayers already going up...reasons why? Just that it's your long day, or school stuff, too? And sorry to hear Brad's still struggling health-wise...at least he doesn't have to miss work.
Ellice said…
I admit that is the college choir, I was jsut thinking back to the good old days and draged up the picture.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity