Wednesday

Okay the four day week, a blessing and a curse. So yesterday was Tuesday the first school day this week. And boy was it a dozey of a day. I had swearing, I had office visits, I had a ARC (that it the special ed. meeting for a student about thier IEP, I had teacher team meeting (which was heated and intense though not directly pointed at me), I had teachers stressing about mid terms which is today, I had students who were still very riled up from teh week end, and I had students writing poetry about sucide and murder. SO all in all a .... well it was day. It definatly doesn't go on the top of the list, however I am figure I lived though it, my students all lived through it, I count it in the win catigory. Besides the day was made better when I came home with only 20 mins to eat and get to class and my husband had dinner on the table. He drove me to class to save me the find a parking place stress, he swept and moped the kitchen floor, and cleaned the toliets since my parents are coming over tonight, he even made the bed. He made the day seem better and gave me the strenght to get up today and do it all over again. Yea for the wonderful Hubby.
Comments