Weekly update
Monday: I used labor day to try on every piece of clothing I own and if it was too big I gave it to good will. I probably have 1/3 of my wardrobe left. Brad was a wonder and sat and helped the whole way through.
Tuesday: a fun day at school, must have been a full moon cause they were all wild. I also had my first ARC or special ed meeting which was pretty neat, and frightening. Then a sp. Ed. team meeting that turned into a complaining fest for some and I just sat there and smiled. Then I rushed home ate and went to class. I was worn out and felt like crap.
Wednesday: School, W.W. (+.8) so not great, then home to cook, clean and welcome my whole family for mom's birthday party. It was a lot of fun. Everyone came but Sonya she had class. Brad and I whooped Dad and evan at Rook.
Thursday: a Sp. Ed. meeting at 7:30 in the morning before school, oh the fun. School, then I stayed after, ran after school detention and did grades for mid term.
Friday: school, then home to have the Maucks over for dinner and games.
Saturday: Groceries, lunch, then Brad and I went to hte Eastern, Western game. Easter won for the frist time in many years and the crowd responded by stroming hte feild and tearing down teh goal post. On student ended up being taken away in an ambulance.
Sunday: got up early got dressed for skit, got to church Mickey says.. "Next week" called the person who told us this week she says "No it is supposed to be this week" we go home change go back to church, teach sunday school then take evan home go to Applebees, then home to take a nap. Now I am doing homework. Later we will eat dinner and watch TV.
Tuesday: a fun day at school, must have been a full moon cause they were all wild. I also had my first ARC or special ed meeting which was pretty neat, and frightening. Then a sp. Ed. team meeting that turned into a complaining fest for some and I just sat there and smiled. Then I rushed home ate and went to class. I was worn out and felt like crap.
Wednesday: School, W.W. (+.8) so not great, then home to cook, clean and welcome my whole family for mom's birthday party. It was a lot of fun. Everyone came but Sonya she had class. Brad and I whooped Dad and evan at Rook.
Thursday: a Sp. Ed. meeting at 7:30 in the morning before school, oh the fun. School, then I stayed after, ran after school detention and did grades for mid term.
Friday: school, then home to have the Maucks over for dinner and games.Saturday: Groceries, lunch, then Brad and I went to hte Eastern, Western game. Easter won for the frist time in many years and the crowd responded by stroming hte feild and tearing down teh goal post. On student ended up being taken away in an ambulance.
Sunday: got up early got dressed for skit, got to church Mickey says.. "Next week" called the person who told us this week she says "No it is supposed to be this week" we go home change go back to church, teach sunday school then take evan home go to Applebees, then home to take a nap. Now I am doing homework. Later we will eat dinner and watch TV.
Comments
Oh, and Tami, everyone says crack down early so you don't have problems later. As a sub, I might have let some behaviors fly for the day...as a teacher, I can't!