the week I missed
So I missed last week and totally forgot to blog. You may flog me later.
Monday: School, Then I skiped night class to spend time with my mom. We went and bought her some new shoes (she bought me some too) and then we went to Starbucks drank Spiced Pumpkin lattes and talked for a long time.
Tueday: School, A meeting after school at a differnt school for some new math stuff. They actually sat there and explained to us how to use the program we had already been using. SO a very big waste of time except that I got an hour of PD credit for it so that is good. THen I drove to subway, ate and then went to class took my test. Went to Volleyball. I can only play when class is before it or after it so not every week but I do love it.
Wednesday: school, after school detention, WW (+1) so not great, then Brad and I went to the Indian Resturant. He did not like it at all. The Nan (Bread) was okay but his Chicken Korma he
couldn't even eat. I felt bad. We went shopping then to choir. His bible study is still secret as no one is showing up for it still.
Thursday: Brad volenteered to go with the team to Carter Caves. So me, Brad, five teachers, and 143 kids got on three busses and drove hte hour to Carter Caves. We looked around, had alot of fun, and then ate lunch, went to the gift shop and headed back to school. I was exhaused by the time we got home, as was brad. Then we ate dinner and watch Suvivor. It was fun. All in all a good day, and every one thanked Brad for going so it was a good in for him with the other teachers.
Friday: School, (the day before a break they were a little on the crazy side.) Then home, dinner, then David and Brittany, and Brad and I went to see Jykell and Hyde at the Rose Barn Theater. It was alot of fun. Their lead was amazing, everyone else was okay. all in all a good showing for local theater. Then we went to Applebees for some half price apetizers.
Saturday: got up, dress, picked up James and Drove to Nanny's. She has been sick and we wanted to see her. We also wanted James to see her as he was leaving for the Army on Monday. It was alot of fun. Uncle Steve was there so we got to catch up with him.
Sunday: got up spent some more time with Nanny then headed back to Kentucky. Brad and I went grocery shopping then came home and crashed.
Monday: School, Then I skiped night class to spend time with my mom. We went and bought her some new shoes (she bought me some too) and then we went to Starbucks drank Spiced Pumpkin lattes and talked for a long time.
Tueday: School, A meeting after school at a differnt school for some new math stuff. They actually sat there and explained to us how to use the program we had already been using. SO a very big waste of time except that I got an hour of PD credit for it so that is good. THen I drove to subway, ate and then went to class took my test. Went to Volleyball. I can only play when class is before it or after it so not every week but I do love it.
Wednesday: school, after school detention, WW (+1) so not great, then Brad and I went to the Indian Resturant. He did not like it at all. The Nan (Bread) was okay but his Chicken Korma he
couldn't even eat. I felt bad. We went shopping then to choir. His bible study is still secret as no one is showing up for it still.Thursday: Brad volenteered to go with the team to Carter Caves. So me, Brad, five teachers, and 143 kids got on three busses and drove hte hour to Carter Caves. We looked around, had alot of fun, and then ate lunch, went to the gift shop and headed back to school. I was exhaused by the time we got home, as was brad. Then we ate dinner and watch Suvivor. It was fun. All in all a good day, and every one thanked Brad for going so it was a good in for him with the other teachers.
Friday: School, (the day before a break they were a little on the crazy side.) Then home, dinner, then David and Brittany, and Brad and I went to see Jykell and Hyde at the Rose Barn Theater. It was alot of fun. Their lead was amazing, everyone else was okay. all in all a good showing for local theater. Then we went to Applebees for some half price apetizers.
Saturday: got up, dress, picked up James and Drove to Nanny's. She has been sick and we wanted to see her. We also wanted James to see her as he was leaving for the Army on Monday. It was alot of fun. Uncle Steve was there so we got to catch up with him.Sunday: got up spent some more time with Nanny then headed back to Kentucky. Brad and I went grocery shopping then came home and crashed.
Comments