weekly

Monday: School, dinner, Test in class. And this is one of those professors who likes to give nice 100 question multiple chioce test, but hey I pulled an A so I will take it.

Tuesday: School, Meeting, Class

Wednesday: School, Missed WW cause it was so hectic, then went home and went to bed, I had a sore throat and didn't feel up to singing. Nanny went into the hospital with hemoraging and is not doing great.

Thrusday: school then home to an empty house, brad was away at a conference and it was very scary and sad. I was really sick by then too, I had a fever and went to bed about 6 brad called at 8 and I talked to him for a minute then went back to sleep.

Friday: only made it through half the day. I had a fever still and after an important meeting, I went home and went to bed. I didn't get up til brad got home around 8 that evening.

Saturday was a Chick holiday special. James moved out of his apartment, mom came to town, James needed money, Just general running and crazyness. We did go to the Eastern Game, where they got their butts handed to them. Then home for spades and sleep.





Sunday was our ANIVERSARY. We made it one full year. We went to church, the lunch at Brad's mom's with my brothers and mom, then we went to lexington and went put, put golfing, then we went to Miakos a japanness habachi place where they do the cool cooking show, then home for a movie of the play we saw on our honeymoon, then well.. then we went to bed.

Comments

Tami said…
Happy anniversary! I'm glad you're feeling better.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for sparing me the...well...gory details. : ) Happy anniversary, good luck moving your family and visiting Nanny (I'll pray) and stay better, please!
Anonymous said…
Happy anniversary--I hope you are feeling better! Let me know how Nanny is.

tiff
Ellice said…
YEah, I am feeling better and it was a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity