So Christmas draws closer. I am out of school now so that is great. We are actually buying presents, wrapping them and getting ready for the great day. I decided I had enough sweets last night, and took all of the cookies and fudge we had in the house over to Evan's for him and James. They seemed appreicative. James bought Evan a new DVD player and souround sound so we inheritited the old one so that is pretty cool. I have my yearly check up todady, so that kind of sucks, but at least I will get it over with and be able to enjoy the rest of my break.
Well we have to shop today, we still have a few people to get thigns for.
Besides we have some free time we need to fill it up.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Is zat you in the green hat? You've lost more weight!
Ellice said…
I think it is a deceptive picture. I am about where I Was at homecomeing.
Tami said…
I REALLY wasn't sure if that was you. I had to stare and stare some more and then I STILL wasn't sure until I read your comment. You look beautiful.
Anonymous said…
I think it's because of how you're standing. You've found your pose!!! : )
(I'm still looking for mine, she said ruefully.)
Ellice said…
I don't know I think it was jsut a good angle. Besides I look like a deer in the headlights.

But thank you all for the complements.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity