Well Christmas eve is here. We have all our presents, we are ready to go to the crazyness of the family christmas Clothmas party (As Brad's dad calls it due to the large amount of clothes he alwasy gets.) We teach SS this morning but I think we are
going to play bible trivia and just have a good time. As everyone is pretty stressed and worn due to the long holiday. Brad and I braved the nicolassville mall on thrusday. that was fun. Then we got the last of our gifts came home, I had my yearly oppointment, then we wrapped presents. Friday we had the gang christmas dinner at Red lobster. SEveral people
weren't feeling well and I am going to chalk the complaining up to that.but everyone seemed to have something to complain about. Oh well. Satudary we went to see the new Rocky movie. I cried through teh whole blasted thing. IT was really good. I really liked it. and I apologize to brad for all the guff I gave him about going to see Rocky 6. But this one was actually better than the others, in my opinion. Well I have to go take a shower and get dressed for church. I will try to take lots of pictures for my dad, I know how picutres are his love language. And keep everyone posted on the christmas festivities. Oh and ...
Comments
I have one more comment about Eragon. Andrew said he didn’t like it because the ending of the movie was completely different from the ending in the book. It’s one thing to take things out to save on time, but to change things completely is another story.
I felt this way when I saw Flowers in the Attic. It’s one of my favorite books, but they butchered the ending in the movie. I don’t understand why they had to do that.
If you read the book first then you are almost always disappointed iwth something. but if you watch the moive first it is always a pleasent surpirse all the things out fo the book that you did know yet.